Truffle Box
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Chillin'
Well, I have nothing to blog about but I wanted to put something up here anyway. It's nice to be on break. :) What's funny is that the first few days after the semester was over, it was hard to get used to the fact that I didn't have any studying to do. I even felt like I was on a schedule to hurry up and relax! Lol. I had so many things running through my mind that I had been waiting to do that I didn't know where to even start. Alhamdulillah, I am accomplishing some things though and getting in some good fun time as well.

Tonight my family and I went to see the new Rocky movie. We are all Rocky fans--seen all 6 movies and intend on buying the whole collection when it comes out. Haha. I think the new movie is a great addition to the series. At 60 years old I wasn't sure if Sly could pull it off any more, but he did! I really liked it.
posted by Nikki @ 11:39 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sly is classic, but I must admit 60 is a bit much! I'm impressed that he went through with it, too...

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Well I am so happy that you are done with the semester! and as for Rocky wow I didn't even know Sly was 60!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Love for One said…

    I hate sly..aka rocky..

    he sucks..sorry if i offended anyone..

    I have my reasons..

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can enjoy some good rocky now and then but i can't say i'm a true fan. i don't remember ever sitting and watching any of them from beginning to end.

    amal what are your reasons?

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Sometimes I think that girls tend to assume Rocky is just a guys movie and don't give it a chance, but I do understand it not appealing to everyone.

    Amal, I don’t really know much about Sly himself, if that’s what you meant when you said you hate him. I just like the movies. Feel free to expound on why you hate him. :) I’m curious to know now too. Lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Nikki
Home: Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm weird and proud of it. :)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Hmmm...

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER