Truffle Box
Friday, September 29, 2006
No, I'm Ninjabi!

I came accross this ninjabi.com web site thinking, "How dare someone take my name!" Lol. But it's a really cute site and the girl who made it sells a few T-shirts that are so perfect for Hijabis. One of them made me think of my dear ZZ. It says: "Dangers of Hijab. #12 Random men will propose to you." Hehe, it's so funny cuz its actually true. Check out the other shirts, they're cute. :)

http://www.ninjabi.com/shop.php.
posted by Nikki @ 5:28 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    WOW we need to get that one for ZZ :) seriously that's so amazingly hilarious how true it really is! Allah Aleem!

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Love for One said…

    I wanna get their car decals...

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Yea! Those would be cute too.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Maryum said…

    someone sent me that site a few weeks ago. the cartoons are too cute!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Love for One said…

    update??

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Hehe, yea an update would be good wouldn't it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Nikki
Home: Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm weird and proud of it. :)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Hmmm...

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER