Truffle Box
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Hello, Hello?......They Hung up....

Today I had to go to the KAET station and take polls. For those who don’t know me very well, I HATE calling people! So, going to KAET and calling random people for four hours wasn’t my first choice of things to do on a Saturday morning. This is what I had to say:

“Hello, my name is Nicole and I’m a student calling from Arizona State University. We are doing a public opinions poll for KAET-TV [just for kicks, try saying KAET-TV fast], channel 8, and we are talking to people who are registered to vote in the state of Arizona. Are you a registered voter?”

Sometimes I made it through the whole thing before they hung up, sometimes not. I was really happy that no one was real mean about it though. Most people were nice and I was actually surprised at how many people seemed happy to take the poll. Overall I think it was a good experience. :) If anyone cares to check out the results of Nicole’s awesome poll taking skills, you can watch “the Horizon program on KAET, channel 8 at 7pm on Tuesday the 26th, or check out the results online at http://www.azpbs.org/.” ;)

Dedication: I’d like to dedicate this post to BK because I know how much she is in need of reading material. :)
posted by Nikki @ 2:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Nikki
Home: Arizona, United States
About Me: I'm weird and proud of it. :)
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Hmmm...

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER